Attorney Alan Phillips, whose practice specializes in vaccine exemption law, lays out the case for legislative activism to counter the wave of coercive state legislation mandating extensive vaccination of children, and the elimination of choice. The 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act freed the vaccine industry of accountability and created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The corruption of science and research is discussed, as well as the unconstitutionalit of many state vaccine laws. The challenging legal quagmire facing children and adults and the many arenas where vaccines are required is addressed, as well as recent draconian California legislation.
Links and resources:
- Alan Philip’s website, Vaccine Rights
- Alan Philips’s e-book, The Authoritative Guide to Vaccine Legal Exemptions
- Alan Philip’s radio show, The Vaccine Agenda
- National Vaccine Information Center, NVIC
- Guns and Butter prior shows on vaccines