An open letter of complaint to the Director General of the World Health Organization, Dr Margaret Chan:
The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan,
Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan,
Thomas Frieden, Director CDC (USA)
Vice Chancellor, Professor Stuart McCutcheon, The University of Auckland
From: Sin Hang Lee, MD
Date: January 14, 2016
[Dr. Sin Hang Lee’s lab]
Milford Molecular Diagnostics
[Biography of Dr. Sin Hang Lee]
Sin Hang Lee, Milford Molecular Diagnostics, USA
Sin Hang Lee has graduated from Wuhan Medical College in China. After a Residency-Fellowship at Cornell-New York Hospital and Memorial Hospital for Cancer, he was certified by the American Board of Pathology and obtained the FRCP (C) degree by examination in 1966. He was on the Faculty of McGill University and Yale University from 1968-2004 while practicing hospital-based pathology. He is currently the Director of Milford Molecular Diagnostics, Milford, Connecticut. In the past 10 years, he has developed Sanger sequencing-based testing methods for HPV, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Chlamydia trachomatis, Lyme disease borreliae and Ebola virus implementable in community hospitals.
Please see also:
Gardasil Vaccine Becomes International Scandal: Deceptive Emails by Health Officials Exposed to Public:
EXCERPT FROM KELLY BROGAN, MD (summarizing Dr. Lee’s complaint):
( http://kellybroganmd.com/truth-out-gardasil-coverup-documents-exposed/ )
“… Dr. Lee has checked references, and what he discovered could only be made right through “an immediate independent investigation and appropriate disciplinary action”.
You can read his 15 page letter here and learn how:
* Declarations of harmlessness – science by proclamation – are made in the absence of available science to support these claims.
* Concerns about contamination of HPV DNA fragments were dismissed without a shred of evidence: references were falsely attributed to conceal a total vacuum of peer-reviewed science on the safety of HPV L1 gene DNA fragments. These fragments were conflated with HPV-16 particles in hopes that this wave of the hand would quiet further inquiry.
* Concerns about the antigenicity of aluminum is dismissed in direct conflict to available evidence of inflammatory response generated by vaccination as demonstrated by the WHO’s own data.
* Tactics used to generate an illusion of scientific certainty including: CDC Technical Reports by ghostwriter(s) based on phone conversations, references to unpublished PhD material, and health blogs.
* Dr. Lee offers a summary analysis of 22 key peer-reviewed references to summarize the available information on aluminum adjuvant as a biotoxicant.
Read Brogan’s full article here: