KEY INFORMATION:1) Macrophagic Myofasciitis (MMF), also referred to as Macrophagic Myofasciitis Syndrome (MMS), is a rare muscle disease characterized by microscopic lesions found in muscle tissue. It causes fatigue, chronic inflammation and joint pain.
2) The CDC has a complete list of vaccine ingredients on their website, which can be found HERE.
3) From FDA.gov: “Aluminum is incorporated into some vaccines as an adjuvant. The purpose of formulating vaccines with adjuvants is to increase the immune response to the antigen (the component of the vaccine that stimulates the immune system to make antibodies). When FDA evaluates a vaccine for safety and effectiveness, an adjuvant such as aluminum, is considered to be a part of the vaccine, rather than a component that is licensed separately.”
4) Aluminum is present in U.S. childhood vaccines that prevent hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTaP, Tdap), Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), human papillomavirus (HPV) and pneumococcus infection.
5) The FDA study on aluminum in vaccines found that the maximum amount of aluminum an infant could be exposed to over the first year of life would be 4.225 milligrams (mg). Federal Regulations for biological products (including vaccines) limit the amount of aluminum in the recommended individual dose of biological products, to not more than 0.85-1.25 mg.
6) Amount of aluminum in vaccines include:
- Hib (PedVaxHib brand only) – .225 mg per shot
- Hepatitis B – .25 mg
- DTaP – depending on the manufacturer, ranges from .17 to .625 mg
- Pneumococcus – .125 mg
- Hepatitis A – .25 mcg
- HPV – .225 mg
- Pentacel (DTaP, HIB and Polio combo vaccine) – .33 mcg
- Pediarix (DTaP, Hep B and Polio combo vaccine) – .85 mcg
7) Recently, a new syndrome was introduced by Dr. Yehuda Shoenfeld, called Autoimmune/inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants (ASIA). The activation of the immune system by adjuvants, a desirable effect, could trigger manifestations of autoimmunity or autoimmune disease that includes postvaccination phenomena, macrophagic myofasciitis, Gulf War syndrome and siliconosis. This syndrome is characterized by nonspecific and specific manifestations of autoimmune disease. 8) The French and British use the pronunciation “aluminium.” We’ve elected to use the American-ized version “aluminum.”
KEY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THE FILM:
1) In 1993, doctors in Paris discovered that a group of patients had developed a new disease called Macrophagic Myofascitis, or MMF, which occurs when the aluminum hydroxide adjuvant from a vaccine remains embedded in the muscle tissue and causes an immune reaction.
2) Although generally well tolerated, aluminum may occasionally cause disabling health problems in presumably susceptible individuals. A small proportion of vaccinated people present with delayed onset of diffuse myalgia, chronic fatigue and cognitive dysfunction, and exhibit very long-term persistence of aluminum-loaded macrophages at site of previous intra-muscular (I.M.) immunization, forming a granulomatous lesion called Macrophagic Myofasciitis (MMF). Clinical symptoms associated with MMF are paradigmatic of the recently delineated “autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants” (ASIA) by Dr. Yehuda Shoenfeld.
3) Dr. Gherardi discusses how the macrophage system is supposed to work: “We analyzed the process whereby a macrophage ingests a particle. The macrophage behaves the same way, whether it is eating an infectious particle, a bacteria, or a particle of metal the size of a bacteria. It surrounds the intruder, bringing it inside its cell membrane. Then it develops a strategy for eliminating this toxic particle it has eaten. The technical name for the system is “autophagic xenophagy.” It consists of isolating the toxin inside a double-walled sac. A sac with two membranes. That way, the alien invader is isolated. Next, the macrophage fuses with an organic killer, the lysosome. The lysosome fuses with the sac, or vacuole, and destroys everything inside. The lysosome contains highly destructive enzymes. They only operate at acidic pH, so it has an acidic pH. The enzymes kill living organisms like bacteria. They can also kill proteins or old mitochondria – any cellular waste material. But the pH, or acidity, is capable of corroding or dissolving mineral substances. To dissolve a mineral substance, you immerse it in an acidic environment, and it melts: it goes from being a solid to being a liquid. That’s what usually happens to mineral particles. That’s why we figured the flaw might be in the autophagy-xenophagy system.”
4) Dr. Gherardi discusses this flaw and how those with MMF have a different genetic make-up that prohibits them from secreting the aluminum: “We know there are 34 genes which code for this highly complex machinery. So we looked for 109 variants; that is, genetic variations on each of these genes. They are “normal.” That means the mutations do not cause disease in and of themselves. But they do predispose the system to dysfunctions. Of the 109 variants we checked out, we found 7 variants, located on six different genes, which are significantly found more frequently in patients with MMF, as compared to the general public. There are international consensus guidelines indicating normal ranges. It is interesting to note that these genetic mutations are cumulative. That is, our MMF patients present more than one variation. They have three, four, or five, and their effects probably combine. As a result, in a normal situation, when the macrophage just performs standard duties, it works fine. If the job makes extra demands on the macrophage, most people overcome the difficulty, with a struggle. But a small minority will be totally unable to secrete the enzyme, and the toxin will remain. If 10, 20, or 25 vaccines are administered, regardless of genes, everyone will be overcome by the toxic burden. The cause of the system breakdown will be the toxicity itself.”
5) Once doctors at the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research realized they had a group of patients with the same mysterious symptoms, they began intensely studying them to try to figure out the cause of the disease. All the patients had muscle lesions that, after extensive testing, were found to contain aluminum in them. Dr. Romain Gherardi, who was leading the efforts, searched all the patients records to try and find the source of the exposure. He found a reference to aluminum as a vaccine adjuvant and then tracked down all the past vaccination records for each patient, only to find that 100% of the patients had been vaccinated relatively recently.
Continues here: http://cinemalibrestudio.com/injecting-aluminum/facts.html